Use the following questions to begin conversations with your students after each main session.
1. What keeps you from entering the wilderness?
2. What are you going to do about the obstacles?
1. What floaty are you hanging onto that keeps you from trusting God?
2. What is the shepherd calling you to do?
1. Have you ever experienced freedom in your life?
2. Are you willing to allow Christ to set you free? And if so, what will he set you free for?
1. What will you do with what you experienced in the wilderness this weekend?
2. What changes need to be made in your life to emerge victorious out of the wilderness?